Lorena Meadows, located near Lorena, Texas, is a beautifully established neighborhood that offers residents a peaceful and comfortable living experience. This well-maintained community boasts a variety of residential properties for families, retirees, and anyone looking to enjoy a tranquil lifestyle in a tight-knit community. With tree-lined streets, well-kept yards, and nearby amenities, Lorena Meadows is a perfect place to settle down and call home. Whether you’re interested in education, entertainment, or outdoor activities, Lorena Meadows has convenient access to it all. So if you’re looking for a neighborhood that offers a balance of serenity and convenience, Lorena Meadows should be at the top of your list.


Lorena Meadows is a neighborhood with a population of just over 2,000. Lorena Meadows boasts a diverse mix of residents. According to recent data, the median age of its residents is 35 years old, with a fairly even split between male and female residents. Over 85% of the population identifies as White, with Hispanic/Latino and African American residents making up the majority of the remaining 15%. 

Homeownership rates in Lorena Meadows are high, with 85% of residents owning their own homes. The average household income in the neighborhood is above average for the area, coming in at approximately $75,000 per year. Lorena Meadows is a vibrant and diverse neighborhood with a strong sense of community.


Education in Lorena Meadows offers a variety of opportunities for students of all ages. With multiple campuses serving the community, Lorena Independent School District prides itself on providing a top-notch education that prepares students for success in college and beyond. Elementary, middle, and high schools are all conveniently located within the neighborhood, making it easy for students to walk or bike to class. Additionally, private schools and daycare centers offer alternative education options for families. From advanced courses and extracurricular activities to supportive staff and a safe learning environment, education in Lorena Meadows is truly exceptional.


Lorena Meadows is a charming, family-friendly neighborhood. Despite its small-town charm, it’s quickly becoming a popular destination for tourists looking for a relaxing getaway. Visitors can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities including hiking, biking, and fishing along the beautiful nearby Brazos River. For those looking for a more peaceful retreat, Lorena Meadows features several parks and gardens perfect for picnics and quiet strolls. From its friendly residents to its tranquil, natural surroundings, Lorena Meadows offers a unique taste of small-town Texas hospitality that is sure to leave any visitor wanting to come back for more.

Lorena Meadows is known for its tight-knit community and peaceful surroundings. As you stroll along the sidewalks, you’ll notice perfectly manicured lawns and picturesque homes with charming front porches. Despite its small size, Lorena Meadows offers a variety of amenities such as parks, shopping centers, and great schools. 

One of the highlights of living in this neighborhood is the annual block party, where residents gather to enjoy food, music, and games together. Overall, Lorena Meadows provides an idyllic setting for families and individuals looking for a close-knit community within reach of city life.


However, if you’re looking for an exciting place to live, look no further than Lorena West 35. This neighborhood is full of things to do and see. From lovely parks and green spaces to fantastic restaurants and shopping options, there’s something for everyone here. Plus, the area has a thriving nightlife with plenty of bars and entertainment venues to explore. Whether you’re looking for a place to relax or a place to have fun, Lorena West 35 has it all.